In this post, you are going to know how to install the Xbox game bar on Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11, Mac, Linux, and Ubuntu means the full guide you will have.
In the first steps, you will know for Windows that’s is most of the audience requests.
The Xbox Game Bar is a toolbar that gives gamers quick access to useful tools while playing their favorite games. The Game Bar includes a screenshot tool, a recording tool, and a performance tracker. It also offers quick access to settings like volume and brightness. The Game Bar is available on all Windows 10 PCs, and it can be accessed by pressing the Windows key + G. To customize the Game Bar.
Open the Xbox App and go to Settings. From there, you can add or remove features, and change the keyboard shortcuts. The Xbox Game Bar is a helpful tool for gamers of all levels, and it’s easy to use. Whether you’re a casual player or a hardcore gamer, the Xbox Game Bar can help you get the most out of your gaming experience.
- 1 How To Install Xbox Game Bar PC, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu?
- 1.1 Method #1
- 1.2 Method #2 Windows 7
- 1.3 Method #3 Windows 8.1
- 1.4 Method #4 Windows 10
- 1.5 Method #5 On Windows 11
- 1.6 Method #6 Install on Mac
- 1.7 Method #7 on Linux
- 1.8 Method #8 Install on Ubuntu
- 1.9 How do I enable the Xbox Game bar on Windows 10?
- 1.10 Why is my game bar not showing up?
- 1.11 Share this:
- 1.12 Like this:
How To Install Xbox Game Bar PC, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu?
Let’s get started!
- You can install it at this method, after downloading Xbox Game Bar you will find the file in .exe format on your computer in the folder “C:\Users\YourUserName\Downloads”.
- “Double-click” to start the installation.
- If you are using Xbox Game Bar for testing purposes, we recommend starting it manually.
- By default, the Xbox Game Bar will install as a service and start with Windows.
Method #2 Windows 7
- Download the installation file.
- Start the installation and double-click the downloaded download file. This will start the installation process.
- Select the items that need to be installed and “click Next”.
- You can also add the Xbox Game Bar source code to the installation.
- Set whether you want Xbox Game Bar to start manually or by boot.
- You can configure and restart the server when you want, but Xbox Game Bar will start every time the machine restarts.
- You can also configure what port to use. Make sure this port is open to external access before proceeding to the next step. Carefully select this setting that cannot change without re-installing.
- Be attention!
- In this step, you can configure Xbox Game Bar manually every time you sign in.
- When it completes, the main Xbox Game Bar Window will appear. You are now ready to configure it.
Method #3 Windows 8.1
Installing Xbox Game Bar on windows 8.1 can quickly use the built-in. You can access Xbox Game Bar via LAN, WLAN, or VPN outside your home network. However, you can set up any computer as Xbox Game Bar by installing “third-party” applications such as the installer.
- This step-by-step guide shows you how to download and install Windows 8.1 without installing third-party software or tools. I set up a Windows Xbox Game Bar on Windows 8.1.
- Files and folders share easily through an internal or external network via any built-in option.
- Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 come with built-in Internet Information Service features to install before use.
Method #4 Windows 10
To place the Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10.
Now double-click the install icon to install the Xbox Game Bar. It will start installing it. It will also ask for system permissions to allow the installer which will ask for “Yes” or “Not” to install Xbox Game Bar in windows 10.
- Click the Yes button to start the installation. Shows Wizard was requesting acceptance of the License Agreement.
- Click the button and agree to accept the License Agreement. It will load the needed data and show the installation options.
- Select the appropriate option to allow all users or active users and click the following button. The next wizard provides options for selecting input items.
- It is mandatory to install the Xbox Game Bar. You can keep some items selected or unselected according to your needs. After selecting input items, click the next “Button” to install the installation. The following wizard offers the option to choose the installation method and “Start Menu options”.
- Now click the “Next Button” to proceed with the installation. Completes the installation and displays the final wizard with a success message.
- Now click the “End button” to stop the installer. It will also use Xbox Game Bar if you can keep the Xbox Game Bar on the start option currently selected. Default screen.
- See your installed software in the location: “C:/Program Files”
Method #5 On Windows 11
Firstly, you must download Xbox Game Bar on your PC and install it on your computer. Once complete and you open the software, you will see that it is empty. The editor relies heavily on the packages you will need to install.
You need to go to the tools and download the Control Package. Once you have that, you can download what you need and use the new UI. Getting the most out of it will speed up your code-making process.
Another primary downside of Xbox Game Bar is the process of finding all the packages that need to be installed. When you have finished repairing the large screen, you should be as accurate as you want.
You can use JSON files to change anything you like on the user interface. The installation setup of Windows 11 asks that do you want to install it or not so Click on Yes and run the installation file.
Read more: Install YouTube
Window 11 Guidelines
You can download Xbox Game Bar from its official site. To install it in Windows 11, go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Open the downloaded “.exe” file from the download folder and start the installation process.
- Step 2: Select the location you want and “click” the following button to run it.
- Step 3: If you want Xbox Game Bar in your “right-click menu”, check the checkbox and click the “option button”.
- Step 4: Press the “install button”
- Step 5: Finish with the installation process.
Method #6 Install on Mac
Downloading Xbox Game Bar software on Mac is very simple and can be completed in a few steps.
- First, download the appropriate package for your processor.
- Then “double-click” on the downloaded “.exe” file, and it will release automatically.
- To start the software, “double-click” the bulk of the downloaded app.
Method #7 on Linux
Creating any file or folder is too difficult for Linux which is why there are going to install Xbox Game Bar for free and accessible. You can use the command-line interface (end) faster than those who are more skilled at typing commands. They do not allow new users because anything can always go wrong.
So it is better to use a graphics program (GUI) to do it. There are many alternative Software programs out there that can help you do this. But Xbox Game Bar is a full-fledged and free version that you can use. After that, you can easily run any command.
In this selection area, you can make sure you selected a file for running. On the right, a Window displays your location at the same place. You need to make sure you click on the folders in the appropriate window.
- Now, go to the place where you want to place software files (maybe default!).
- After that, it is about to be done.
If you need to change file permissions, that’s as easy as “right-clicking” on any files or folders.
You need to use it, and that’s about it.
Method #8 Install on Ubuntu
To install Xbox Game Bar in Ubuntu, connect to the Internet and launch Ubuntu from the left menu bar. In Ubuntu, “click” the Search icon located at the “top right” of the window. In the search box, search for the name Xbox Game Bar.
From the search “results”, click on the result representing that.
- Clicking on a search result shows detailed information about that result in a new window.
- This window contains an installation button that allows us to install the software.
- Click the “install button” to install it.
All done! you got all kinds of information you were looking for!
Read more: Install TikTok
How do I enable the Xbox Game bar on Windows 10?
To enable the Xbox Game bar on Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Select Gaming.
- Under “Xbox Game bar,” select On.
- If you’re prompted to give permission, select Yes.
Why is my game bar not showing up?
One potential reason is that your game bar may be turned off. To check, click the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen, type “game bar”, and select “Game Bar settings”. Make sure the “Show Game bar when I play full-screen games Microsoft has verified” setting is checked.
If you’re having trouble with the game bar recognizing certain games, make sure that those games are installed on your computer and that you have the latest updates installed. You can also try reinstalling the game from Microsoft Store or your chosen gaming platform. If you’re still having problems, contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.