In this post, you are going to know how to install Cool PDF Reader in Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11, Mac, Linux, and Ubuntu means full guide you will have.
In the first steps, you will know for Windows that’s is most of audience requests.
- 1 How To Install Cool PDF Reader PC, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu?
How To Install Cool PDF Reader PC, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu?
- You can install it at this method, after downloading Cool PDF Reader you will find the file in .exe format on your computer in the folder “C:\Users\YourUserName\Downloads”.
- “Double-click” to start the installation.
- If you are using Cool PDF Reader for testing purposes, we recommend starting it manually.
- By default, the Cool PDF Reader will install as a service and start with Windows.
Method #2 Windows 7
- Download the installation file.
- Start the installation and double-click the downloaded download file. This will start the installation process.
- Select the items that need to be installed and “click Next”.
- You can also add the Cool PDF Reader source code to the installation.
- Set whether you want Cool PDF Reader to start manually or by boot.
- You can configure and restart the server when you want, but Cool PDF Reader will start every time the machine restarts.
- You can also configure what port to use. Make sure this port is open to external access before proceeding to the next step. Carefully select this setting that cannot change without re-installing.
- Be attention!
- In this step, you can configure Cool PDF Reader manually every time you sign in.
- When it completes, the main Cool PDF Reader Window will appear. You are now ready to configure it.
Method #3 Windows 8.1
Installing Cool PDF Reader on windows 8.1 can quickly use the built-in. You can access Cool PDF Reader via LAN, WLAN, or VPN outside your home network. However, you can set up any computer as Cool PDF Reader by installing “third-party” applications such as the installer.
- This step-by-step guide shows you how to download and install Windows 8.1 without installing third-party software or tools. I set up a Windows Cool PDF Reader on Windows 8.1.
- Files and folders share easily through an internal or external network via any built-in option.
- Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 come with built-in Internet Information Service features to install before use.
Method #4 Windows 10
To place the Cool PDF Reader in Windows 10.
Now double-click the install icon to install the Cool PDF Reader. It will start installing it. It will also ask for system permissions to allow the installer which will ask for “Yes” or “Not” to install Cool PDF Reader in windows 10.
- Click the Yes button to start the installation. Shows Wizard was requesting acceptance of the License Agreement.
- Click the button and agree to accept the License Agreement. It will load the needed data and show the installation options.
- Select the appropriate option to allow all users or active users and click the following button. The next wizard provides options for selecting input items.
- It is mandatory to install the Cool PDF Reader. You can keep some items selected or unselected according to your needs. After selecting input items, click the next “Button” to install the installation. The following wizard offers the option to choose the installation method and “Start Menu options”.
- Now click the “Next Button” to proceed with the installation. Completes the installation and displays the final wizard with a success message.
- Now click the “End button” to stop the installer. It will also use Cool PDF Reader if you can keep the Cool PDF Reader on the start option currently selected. Default screen.
- See your installed software in the location: “C:/Program Files”
Method #5 On Windows 11
Firstly, you must download Cool PDF Reader on your PC and install it on your computer. Once complete and you open the software, you will see that it is empty. The editor relies heavily on the packages you will need to install.
You need to go to the tools and download the Control Package. Once you have that, you can download what you need and use the new UI. Getting the most out of it will speed up your code-making process.
Another primary downside of Cool PDF Reader is the process of finding all the packages that need to be installed. When you have finished repairing the large screen, you should be as accurate as you want.
You can use JSON files to change anything you like on the user interface. The installation setup of Windows 11 asks that do you want to install it or not so Click on Yes and run the installation file.
Read more: Install YouTube
Window 11 Guidelines
You can download Cool PDF Reader from its official site. To install it in Windows 11, go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Open the downloaded “.exe” file from the download folder and start the installation process.
- Step 2: Select the location you want and “click” the following button to run it.
- Step 3: If you want Cool PDF Reader in your “right-click menu”, check the checkbox and click the “option button”.
- Step 4: Press the “install button”
- Step 5: Finish with the installation process.
Method #6 Install on Mac
Downloading Cool PDF Reader software on Mac is very simple and can be completed in a few steps.
- First, download the appropriate package for your processor.
- Then “double-click” on the downloaded “.exe” file, and it will release automatically.
- To start the software, “double-click” the bulk of the downloaded app.
Method #7 on Linux
Creating any file or folder is too difficult for Linux which is why there are going to install Cool PDF Reader for free and accessible. You can use the command-line interface (end) faster than those who are more skilled at typing commands. They do not allow new users because anything can always go wrong.
So it is better to use a graphics program (GUI) to do it. There are many alternative Software programs out there that can help you do this. But Cool PDF Reader is a full-fledged and free version that you can use. After that, you can easily run any command.
In this selection area, you can make sure you selected a file for running. On the right, a Window displays your location at the same place. You need to make sure you click on the folders in the appropriate window.
- Now, go to the place where you want to place software files (maybe default!).
- After that, it is about to be done.
If you need to change file permissions, that’s as easy as “right-clicking” on any files or folders.
You need to use it, and that’s about it.
Method #8 Install on Ubuntu
To install Cool PDF Reader in Ubuntu, connect to the Internet and launch Ubuntu from the left menu bar. In Ubuntu, “click” the Search icon located at the “top right” of the window. In the search box, search for the name Cool PDF Reader.
From the search “results”, click on the result representing that.
- Clicking on a search result shows detailed information about that result in a new window.
- This window contains an installation button that allows us to install the software.
- Click the “install button” to install it.
All done! you got all kinds of information you were looking for!
Read more: Install TikTok