If the Dasetupr.dll is missing error or Dasetupr.dll, was not found, you may use one of the methods listed below manual or automatic.
How to Install Dasetupr.dll?
To download the Dasetupr.dll file need to download and install the first DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer and open the DirectX application and search that which .dll file is missing in the windows system. Well after searching the missing DLL file now click to install in the windows system 32 or 64 bit.
- Go to your C:\Windows\System32\ folder. (32 bit) and make sure the Dasetupr.dll is copied and paste there
- Copy the .DLL file to your C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder. (64 bit) make sure also here.
- If there is already an existing Dasetupr.dll file so replace it with that file because the existing Dasetupr.dll.dll file is not installed properly or Dasetupr.dll, was not found.
- In the end, the DLL file installation will be completed!
How to manually fix api-ms-win-core-file l2-1-0.dll is missing?
- Press Win+R keys, hold them.
- Then type regsvr32 api-.exe (please choose the one from your operating system).
- In a new window in the Regrun application, press the OK button and restart Windows.
- If it doesn’t work at least once.
- Insert this Regrun application key and try to run your game library again.
- Change the “application setting” (right-click on an opened subfolder) from “installation of system files”(Allowed: Off / Not allowed: On) to “installation of signed system binaries”.
- This should solve the problem because all programs are from one folder.
- When you change its settings to the installation of signed system libraries, every new application will use these files automatically instead of a different file (identified by install time)
Download NuGet managed DLLs and manually put it without any problems into C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSReports 15_r8
- To perform this task the first time you must have to restart your PC/Start Windows Explorer.
- Right-click on the Explorer icon and select the option to run MSReports15_r8.exe.
- Then restart Windows again.
- In some cases default API.DLL is not replaced by a new one that it was launched by an installer (i.e.
- After installation of Next Generation C++ compiler or Visual studio 2013) Please use these commands: pwd(“%Currentdrive%). \progam files\common files \microsoft shared \msreports 15_r8\api.dll
Update drivers to restore missing .dll files
Although very rare in Windows 10 a .dll file may be missing from the system32 folder under startup. If such an error occurs after changing the motherboard or graphics/video-card driver, try to update your drivers. There are tools for automatic detection and updating of on installed hardware components (e.g.: Motherboard(s) specific fan control software).
Scan your PC for malware to fix the Dasetupr.dll error
Some utilities can automatically detect and remove unknown, undesired, or even suspicious software from your PC. There are also some tools that provide automated detection of unwanted autostart entries in the registry (programs installed with a specific account) The identification process is very simple:
- Stop all Windows services.
- The easiest way to do this manually is to go to Start and type ‘services’.
- Click on the first entry under the services tab and right-click on it.
- Select ‘Start’ and then go to Control Panel > Add new service’ tab.
- In the name, box writes the text profmon.
First, remove any software you don’t recognize or haven’t used in a while. Next, check for outdated or incompatible drivers on your computer and update them if necessary. If all of that doesn’t solve the problem, it may be time to call support. That is all from our side, now its your turn to use the information and solve the problem accordingly.